Cardiac Care Unit
After discharge from hospital-based acute care, many cardiac patients require more than home-based rehabilitative care can offer. For these individuals, the Cardiac Care Unit provides the specialized transitional treatment needed.
Offering a holistic approach to healing, our Cardiac Care Unit provides:
- Private and Semi-private Rooms
- Monitoring and Care by Our Dedicated Cardiac Care Team
- Seamless Communication and Coordination with Your Cardiologist
- Physical Rehabilitation Focused on Cardiac Disease Management, Energy-sparing Techniques and Heart-healthy Regimens
- Practical Tips and Education for Patients, Family Members and Care Givers from Our Licensed Nursing Specialists