Long-Term Care Center
For those whose care requires more constant attention, our Healthcare Center offers long-term care options to ensure the continual safety and care of our residents. With around-the-clock assistance and access to Moravian Village services and amenities, our long-term care program provides quality, resident-centered care in an environment that encourages independence and purpose in life.
Our goal is to make every resident truly feel at home. We honor individual preferences and focus every day on making residents feel comfortable and cared for.
Long-term care services include:
- Individualized care for every resident
- Long-Term Care Certified Nurses on staff
- Guidance from Board Certified Medical Director, a licensed Geriatrician
- Private and companion suites
- 24/7 licensed nursing staff, RN in the building at all times
- Active engagement with residents and their loved ones
- Medicare Certified
Are you asking the right questions about long-term care?
Knowing what care is best for you or your loved can be difficult to determine. To help you assess your options, we have developed Questions of Caring. By answering this brief list of questions and reviewing the Comparison of Care Options that follow, you will get direction on making the best choice for your needs.